Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Hate You !!!

I was little bored ... and I tried googling the phrase "I hate you". I found a link on wikipedia to an american romantic comedy movie .. "10 Things I Hate About You"

I dint read much about that except those 10 things told by the girl of the movie. They are lil funny. But, if you think, she is .. a very good example of being a girl. You cant understand them and yet you know them !!!

I'm listing down the 10 things here. So, try reading and analyzing them ;) ** If you are bored just like me !!!**

  1. I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
  2. I hate the way you drive my car.
  3. I hate it when you stare.
  4. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
  5. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
  6. I hate the way you're always right.
  7. I hate it when you lie.
  8. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
  9. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
  10. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

No comments that I'm weird to read all that stuff .. but can't help it. And to add to your info base .. I hate it when people think that I'm weird !!

0 responses:

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek