Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Monday, March 5, 2007

Apple Windows ;)


One of my hobbies is to customize my computer. Now, I've customized it. I named it Apple Windows ;) More or less, it looks similar to OS X. But, its Windows XP.



Softwares used
  • Windows .. obvious :P

  • Litestep - A free shell replacement utility - The Core

  • Scite - A opensource text editor - To modify scripts of Mac OSX theme by Josh

  • Paint .NET - A free Image Manipulation toolkit - The background

Let me know if you like it ;)

0 responses:

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek