Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Shutdown day !!!

Well, well, well. Guess whats going to happen on 24th March 2007. Thats DooM Day, oops, I meant Shutdown day. Thousands of people around the world are thinking about switching off their computers on that day. And some thousands accepting the fact that they cannot live without computers.

Well, atleast in this, I can challenge those folk at google. On Shutdown day, I will shut down my computer. Can you guys DARE to do the same with your servers ** Evil Grin **

Yes !!! I can do something which those guys at google can't do !!! Ok guys, no more crap here. If you think you can be one of those guys who can switch off and you want yourself to counted among those great ones, here is the site, shutdownday

0 responses:

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek