Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess what ?

Guess what's happening in my life ??? Nothing !!! Life is sooooooo boring and it became soooo routine that, I don't have anything to write here. Will write something when something really happens in life.

Hey, wait .. Yeah, something happened. Two of my team mates left my team with their personal reasons. My Friend's list whom I talk to and meet every day is reduced by two. And it made me feel little sad. Colleagues becoming friends might not be a good thing in big companies as they may leave you at any time. As long as they are growing/happy, I'm happy to miss my friends.

0 responses:

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek