Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Infosian protests

After posting previous blog entry, I had a chat with one of my friends who work for Infy. The chat went like this


My Friend: man and whats ur angst against infy?
My Friend: damn sucker getting us into the middle
Me: Are you talking about my blog ?
My Friend: yep urs
Me: Nopes
Me: it's only against rediff
My Friend: but it really makes fun of infy in a way
Me: No comments. But isn't it really done by rediff ?
Me: Murthy has gas problem. Tell us about how it smells !!! That could be one of rediff's headlines in future
Me: Any instant, there will be atleast one line about infy in rediff
Me: http://www.rediff.com/money/2007/may/05pai.htm <- this is one of the headlines for today
My Friend: he hehe
My Friend: but still dont think infy pays for this

After this chat, I went to my blog to read whether I wrote that Infy pays rediff for that faltoo publicity. Well, I dint !!! I just left it to readers to understand what goes on behind the screens. And my dearest friend who is an Infosian ended up thinking that Infy "might not be" paying for that "Faltoo Publicity". Excuze moi, I meant those great articles.

2 responses:

Anonymous said...

That friend of urs had to ask u that cos all ur post refers to revenues of rediff and u did mention the issue in a tone that infers to something of that sort man....and this frnd of urs still thinks that infy has nothing to do with it...

U know who....

ANIL KUMAR said...

HI IAM ANIL KUMAR
I GOT PLACED IN INFOSYS THIS MONTH.........I NEED SOME GUIDENESS ABOUT THE TRAINING PROGRAM ............COULD U PLEASE HELP IN THAT MATTER.................

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek