Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Seven Deadly Sins

I was checking my teamie Monu's blog and saw some quiz link there. It was about seven deadly sins. Which one is going to send me to the real HELL from this hell. Here are the results.

Greed:Low
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Low
Pride:High

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

After taking the challenge, I can see that I've loads of Pride, which I already knew, and I couldn't understand what does Sloth mean. Immediate search in Yahoo told me that it means "disinclination to work". Damn, does it mean that I'm lazy ??? _NoComments_

1 responses:

A Guy From * said...

what about your level in 4 great ideals?

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek