Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Sunday, June 3, 2007

This part of my life is known as ... Loneliness

Loneliness is an emotional state of in which a person experiences a powerful feeling of emptiness and isolation. Loneliness is more than just the feeling of wanting company or wanting to do something with another person. Loneliness is a feeling of being cut off, disconnected and alienated from other people. The lonely person may find it difficult or even impossible to have any form of meaningful human contact. Lonely people often experience a subjective sense of inner emptiness or hollowness, with feelings of separation or isolation from the world. The definition taken from wikipedia.

Well, I experienced a flavour of Loneliness today. Friends left Madaras one by one on different missions. A very few were here but were busy with their lives. I tried reaching couple of special friends, but they were very special to each other and I couldn't disturb them. I tried going to some place where loners are welcome. But, whereever I go, I found only people in groups. I couldn't find a single place where I can sit alone and have my dinner. I took my mission as to have my dinner "alone". Yeah, the feeling rocks. Where ever I go, loners are just NOT welcome. Well, finally my mission got little compromised and a biscuit packet became my dinner and beach became my hotel.

I've a serious problem of trying to find someone to blame when something really goes wrong. Today, everything went wrong. I wanted someone to apologise me for a very bad evening. Yeah, finally someone apologised me ... and not to my surprise, it was my Self. The reason for my loneliness was me. Well, being optimist, I hope I'm gonna fix everything soon.

1 responses:

Monu Joy said...

Very true dude...sometimes loneliness can be a real pain in the a$$...

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek