Blog moved to http://karteek.selfdabba.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

India Did It :-)

I always had hopes that India will reach finals of any tournament I thought I would never see them as champions. Finally, thanks to captaincy of Dhoni and God of luck; India did it.

Won final of a tournament - Made me happy
Final of World Cup - Made me damn happy
Final against Pakistan - I'm jumping with joy !!!

I jumped with joy as soon as India won, but I forgot that I'm sitting the living room where there is a fan above my head running at its highest speed. Result - India won, I had a very bad cut on my hand (I can see a nerve !!!) First thing to do in the morning is .. to consult a doctor.

Thanks to Dhoni, Gambir, Pathans, RP, Sreesanth, Jogi, Imran Nazir, Misbah for a great final. Thanks to Yuvi, RP, Irfan, Dhoni and Sreesanth for a great tournament. Thanks to Agarkar for staying outside final eleven. Even bigger thanks to Sachin, Sourav and Rahul for staying out of the tournament itself. BTW, to be very neutral, Pakistan was at its best today. They played a very good game - just, the God of Luck was looking at us.

Update : Cut was too deep. Had to go to doctor now itself. Came out with two stitches :-)

3 responses:

Anonymous said...

bugger..two stitches... take care man...would be a problem 4 u if it doesnt heal soon.... UK loki ranivvaru septic aithe...

Aina ekkadunnavo choosukokunda aa egaradam enti ra..."anuvu gani chota adhikulamanaradu...living room lona paiki egara raadu"

Baashan ekkuvaindi kaani...lite teesuko...alage pencilin kooda...

~U kno who

A Guy From * said...

Hey, take care till it heals. I think almost every one is on cloud nine after sreeshant taking the final catch.

ravigurbaxani said...

Dude what is wrong u started watching cricket....
I think u should consult a doctor for that.......
ha ha ha
Welcome to cricket freak community

 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

I'm not a lawyer to tell this in a perfect framed sentence. Frame it by yourself if you are so concerned.
Dont think about the content of this blog. Every byte is owned by its rightful owner.
Rest © 2006-2007 Karteek